Work With Us
- 21 or over?
- TABC certified?
- Reliable: Do you follow through with your commitments?
- Punctual: Are you prepared and arrive on time for scheduled assignments?
- Engaging: Are you outgoing and love to talk with people?
- Sales-minded: Are you willing to learn about, promote and sell an assortment of wine, malt and spirits?
- Precise: Will you ensure assignments are completed to the best of your ability before, during and after each event?
Supplier and Retailer Expectations
- Gather thorough and accurate information about each product demoed.
- Complete online recaps, which require uploading pictures and receipts for each event completed to our web-based platform within 48 hours of the event.
- Dress appropriately and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Pay for the sample products and wait for reimbursement two times a month.
- Come prepared to each event with product knowledge, small table, black tablecloth, ice bucket, bottle opener and TABC permit.
“As a brand ambassador for First Crush Tastings, I have seen tremendous growth, both in size and scope, during my almost six-year tenure. Strong leadership with a clear vision and a solid staff to support the ambassadors makes working for First Crush a pleasure.”Susan B.
“Working for First Crush Tastings has truly been an enjoyable experience. The staff is always professional, courteous and helpful. I definitely like the higher standards to which First Crush ambassadors are held; I receive many compliments from store personnel.”Vanessa B.
To ensure adequate service levels for our customers and provide the best tasting event opportunities, we engage new contractors on an as-needed basis. If there is not a need when you apply, your information will be automatically saved and we will contact you when a suitable opportunity becomes available.
Still have questions? Check out our Contractor FAQs.