Work With Us
- 21 or over?
- TABC certified?
- Reliable: Do you follow through with your commitments?
- Punctual: Are you prepared and arrive on time for scheduled assignments?
- Engaging: Are you outgoing and love to talk with people?
- Sales-minded: Are you willing to learn about, promote and sell an assortment of wine, malt and spirits?
- Precise: Will you ensure assignments are completed to the best of your ability before, during and after each event?
Supplier and Retailer Expectations
- Gather thorough and accurate information about each product demoed.
- Complete online recaps, which require uploading pictures and receipts for each event completed to our web-based platform within 48 hours of the event.
- Dress appropriately and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Pay for the sample products and wait for reimbursement two times a month.
- Come prepared to each event with product knowledge, small table, black tablecloth, ice bucket, bottle opener and TABC permit.
To ensure adequate service levels for our customers and provide the best tasting event opportunities, we engage new contractors on an as-needed basis. If there is not a need when you apply, your information will be automatically saved and we will contact you when a suitable opportunity becomes available.
Still have questions? Check out our Contractor FAQs.