Since our founding in 2005, First Crush Tastings has become one of Texas’ largest and most trusted promotional companies for wine, beer and spirit demonstrations. Our dedicated staff supports over 500 T.A.B.C.-certified brand ambassadors executing hundreds of events every weekend in Austin, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and more than 20 other key markets throughout the state. Over the past 12 years we’ve experienced double-digit growth and established relationships with nearly every supplier and retail chain in Texas through referral and word of mouth.
The reason for our success is simple: we do our very best to meet the needs of our customers, and to produce sales results that meet or exceed their expectations. We take great pride in maintaining our professional relationships and remaining flexible and accessible – someone from our staff is always available seven days a week. And because of our market reach, our customers can take care of their entire Texas tasting program with one company. Meet our team and learn more about our services.
Company Mission / Values
Our company is about “Real Social Marketing.” Our mission is to connect the end consumer with our customer’s products through personal engagement. We do this by sharing their brand’s story and a sample with people, encouraging an unplanned or future purchase.
- We believe in doing what is right, even when we fall short we learn and make it right. These are the best opportunities for improvement.
- We believe that our imagination is the birthplace for innovation. We think outside the box and continuously strive in improving our company, our service and ourselves. We are open for business and ideas!
- We believe in giving back to our community. We have a responsibility to help make our community a better and kinder place that we all can benefit from.
- We believe that happiness is a state of mind and laughter shortens the day. We work hard and play hard, after all, we are in the alcohol industry. “Please drink ”
- We believe in treating each other with respect. We value our differences in personalities and ideas and how each member of our team contributes to our culture and continuous improvement, including our contractor team.
- We believe in taking care of ourselves inside and out. We are committed to a healthy mind, body, and work/life balance. Who says we can’t have our cake and eat it too!
The Palaterra Tastings Platform
Six years and millions of sample pours after First Crush Tastings began, we wanted to deliver an even better experience to our customers with detailed, relevant data they could use to maximize their tasting campaign spend. That’s why we launched the Palaterra Tastings Platform, a web-based data analytics tool that tracks tasting event performance to help our customers spend smarter and increase sales.
Because many of our customers conduct tasting events nationwide, we recently launched the Platform as a standalone service. Now all suppliers and tasting agencies can manage their entire tasting program in every state with one simple tool for communication, reporting, and billing. Learn more at www.palaterra.com.
“The Platform helps me understand what’s happening almost real time so that I can make sure we’re spending our dollars most effectively.”Jake Buckingham
We proudly serve more than 100 premier suppliers in Texas including:
The Wine Group
Delicato Family Vineyards
Treasury Wine Estates
Bogle Vineyards and Winery
William K Busch Brewing Company
Treasury Wine Estates
Mike’s Hard Lemonade
Chateau St Michelle
American Vintage Beverage
Foley Family Wines
Guarachi Wine Partners
Charles Smith Wines
Hope Family Wines
Boisset Family Estates
Hahn Family Winery
North American Breweries
Copper Cane Wines & Provisions
Deutsch Family Wine and Spirits
Vintage Wine Estates
Lapham Import Company
Castle Rock Winery
Kobrand Wine & Spirits
New Belgium Brewing Company